What Non-instructed climbing can you do in Ice Factor?
- Ice Climbing – The ice climbing wall consists of routes ranging from Grade 3 – grade 5.
Inside the ice climbing wall there are routes from simple easy angled snow slopes through to challenging, thin ice/rock mixed climbing.Experienced winter climbers have the opportunity of pushing their grade, developing advanced techniques, or simply testing shiny new gear!Feel like you need some extra coaching or pointers then try one of our instructed sessions.
- Rock Climbing – Our training bay consists of routes ranging from 3- 6C. Our freeform walls allow a real rock experience and our main climbing bay consists of routes from 4 – 7b on slabs, vertical walls and overhangs. Our main articulated wall can be lowered up to 6m to make routes even more challenging!
- Bouldering – Our bouldering walls offer a huge variety of problems from v0 to v10
- External Instructors- The Ice Factor makes an excellent rainy day option. With the largest selection of Belay ledges and anchors in the country it is ideal for teaching rope work, building belays, multipitch climbing and abseiling
- PLEASE NOTE: Under 18’s must be accompanied by a competent adult at all times.
Where can you chill out after climbing?
How Much Does it Cost?
|Adult||Adult Member||Jnr||Jnr Member|
|3h rock session (non-instructed)||£9.50||£7.00||£5.75||£4.75|
|3h bouldering (non-instructed)||£5.50||£3.50||£3.25||£2.25|
|2 hours ice climbing (non-instructed)||£27.50||£27.50||£22.50||£22.50|
|2 hours ice with all day rock (COMING BACK SOON)||£30.00||£30.00||£25.00||£25.00|
|Equipment hire (full kit)||£6.00||£4.00||n/a||n/a|
|Equipment hire (per item)||£2.50||£1.50||n/a||n/a|
* Prices are per person. All instructed prices include technical equipment hire. Ice Factor does not provide any clothing.
PLEASE NOTE: Under 18’s must be accompanied by a competent adult at all times.