WORKING FOR US
Over the past 15 years Ice Factor has been the catalyst for taking a number of exceptional individuals, with a passion for the outdoors and providing the right environment to allow them to progress into the world of the mountaineering professional.
A number of our former staff have progressed from Climbing Wall Award (CWA) to Single Pitch Award (SPA), through the Mountain Leader (ML) syllabus and onto the Mountaineering Instructor Awards (MIA).
Ice Factor is recruiting for the following roles:
- Centre Manager
- Reception/Admin Staff
- Bar Staff
- We are always interested in hearing from great people, so if you don’t see a vacancy that matches your skills but would like to submit a speculative application, please forward your CV to email@example.com with a covering note.
Before applying, please ensure to read our Recruitment Information Notice detailing how your personal data will be used by Ice Factor during the recruitment process.
Salary dependant upon experience.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Love of the outdoors
- Availability during the weekdays and weekends
What we offer our team
- Work within our great team
- Staff accommodation available
- Generous staff uniform and brand discounts
- Wake up every morning in the beautiful Scottish Highlands
- Staff discount/access to our facilities
- Ice Climb all year round in our indoor ice wall
- Office Dog is available for petting and walks at lunchtime
To request further information about the role you are interested in and wish to apply for, please get in touch at Tracey@ice-factor.co.uk.