WORKING FOR US
Over the past 15 years Ice Factor has been the catalyst for taking a number of exceptional individuals, with a passion for the outdoors and providing the right environment to allow them to progress into the world of the mountaineering professional.
A number of our former staff have progressed from Climbing Wall Award (CWA) to Single Pitch Award (SPA), through the Mountain Leader (ML) syllabus and onto the Mountaineering Instructor Awards (MIA).
Ice Factor is recruiting for the following roles:
- Mountain Leader
- We are always interested in hearing from great people, so if you don’t see a vacancy that matches your skills but would like to submit a speculative application, please forward your CV to email@example.com with a covering note.
We are currently recruiting for a Winter ML to join our team of instructors. If you want to be part of a unique centre with a great team and have your Winter Mountain Leader qualification then we would love to hear from you.
What we are looking for
- A qualified Winter Mountain Leader
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Love of the outdoors
- Ability to work full time hours 5/7 days.
What we offer our team
- Work within our great team
- Fully funded training including support to MIC available
- Staff accommodation available
- Generous staff uniform and brand discounts
- Wake up every morning in the beautiful Scottish Highlands
- Staff discount/access to our facilities
- Ice Climb all year round in our indoor ice wall
- Office Dog available for petting and walks at lunchtime
Apply now by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note.