Ice Factor aerial adventure course is a 250m circuit situated 10m above the ground, and it’s totally awesome!
About our Aerial Adventure Course
Most sessions allow 2 circuits of the course before you abseil down to the bottom, where your instructor will escort you to the Giant Swing, where you are winched up 15m, before we shout ‘3, 2, 1…’ and you, SWING! Throughout your experience, you will be in a safety harness attached to a fixed rail. Your group will be led by an instructor who is on hand to offer help and encouragement.
Here are the obstacles that you’ll tackle on our aerial adventure course:
- A 15m climb to the summit on the commando nets
- Tight-rope walk
- Hanging vines
- Rickety bridges
- Burmese bridge
- Postman’s Walk
- Swaying Climbing Feature
- The Swaying Log Challenge
- The Swing Platform followed by the notorious ‘Leap of Faith’ where you leap across the 5m chasm to the safety of the other side!
- Giant Swing
|Aerial Assault Course|
|On the Day||£30||£25|
Important information to note
- Prices are per person
- Maximum group is 9 persons
- This experience will last around 1 hour – 1.5 hours depending on on the group
- All instructed prices include technical equipment hire. Ice Factor does not provide any clothing.
Experience the thrill of freefall as you plummet 12m and swing 50m horizontally – a simply awesome rush.
Children aged 10 or under must be accompanied by an adult and must be at least 120 cm tall
How much does it cost?
|Aerial Assault Course||£15.00||£15.00|
* Normal price £30 per Adult / £25 per JNR. Prices are per person. Maximum group is 9 persons, maximum 1.5 hours. All instructed prices include technical equipment hire. Ice Factor does not provide any clothing.
Children must be 1.4m unaccompanied or 1.20m with an accompanying adult.