The Ice Factor aerial adventure course is a 250m circuit situated 10m above the ground – it is not for the faint hearted!
THE AERIAL ADVENTURE COURSE IS CURRENT CLOSED AND GETTING A MINI MAKE OVER. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON HERE, SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAIL FOR UPDATES OF WHEN ITS BACK OPEN.
BOOK ONLINE FOR 50% OFF AERIAL ADVENTURE COURSE
Throughout your experience, you are on a fixed rail, with instructors on hand to offer help and encouragement. Have you got the bottle?
Most sessions allow 2 circuits of the course before you abseil down to the bottom, where your instructor will escort you to the Giant Swing, where you are winched up 15m, before 3 2 1 SWING!
Here are the obstacles that you’ll tackle on our aerial adventure course:
- A 15m climb to the summit on the commando nets
- Tight-rope walk
- Hanging vines
- Rickety bridges
- Burmese bridge
- Postman’s Walk
- Swaying Climbing Feature
- The Swaying Log Challenge
- The Swing Platform followed by the notorious ‘Leap of Faith’ where you leap across the 5m chasm to the safety of the other side!
- Giant Swing
|Online||On the Day|
|Aerial Assault Course||£15.00||£30.00|
* Prices are per person. Maximum group is 9 persons, maximum 1.5 hours. All instructed prices include technical equipment hire. Ice Factor does not provide any clothing.
Experience the thrill of freefall as you plummet 12m and swing 50m horizontally – a simply awesome rush.
Show someone you care – Fling Them Off The Edge!
Children must be accompanied by an adult, with an advisory height of 1.4m.
How much does it cost?
|Aerial Assault Course||£15.00||£15.00|
* Normal price £30 per Adult / £25 per JNR. Prices are per person. Maximum group is 9 persons, maximum 1.5 hours. All instructed prices include technical equipment hire. Ice Factor does not provide any clothing.
Children must be 1.4m unaccompanied or 1.20m with an accompanying adult.
Take The Leap: Book your place today!