The Ice Factor aerial adventure course is a 250m circuit situated 10m above the ground – it is not for the faint hearted!
THE AERIAL ADVENTURE COURSE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED AND GETTING A MINI MAKEOVER. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON HERE, SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAIL FOR UPDATES OF WHEN ITS BACK OPEN.
Throughout your experience, you are on a fixed rail, with instructors on hand to offer help and encouragement. Have you got the bottle?
Most sessions allow 2 circuits of the course before you abseil down to the bottom, where your instructor will escort you to the Giant Swing, where you are winched up 15m, before 3 2 1 SWING!
Here are the obstacles that you’ll tackle on our aerial adventure course:
- A 15m climb to the summit on the commando nets
- Tight-rope walk
- Hanging vines
- Rickety bridges
- Burmese bridge
- Postman’s Walk
- Swaying Climbing Feature
- The Swaying Log Challenge
- The Swing Platform followed by the notorious ‘Leap of Faith’ where you leap across the 5m chasm to the safety of the other side!
- Giant Swing
|Online||On the Day|
|Aerial Assault Course||£15.00||£30.00|
* Prices are per person. Maximum group is 9 persons, maximum 1.5 hours. All instructed prices include technical equipment hire. Ice Factor does not provide any clothing.
Experience the thrill of freefall as you plummet 12m and swing 50m horizontally – a simply awesome rush.
Show someone you care – Fling Them Off The Edge!
Children must be accompanied by an adult, with an advisory height of 1.4m.
How much does it cost?
|Aerial Assault Course||£15.00||£15.00|
* Normal price £30 per Adult / £25 per JNR. Prices are per person. Maximum group is 9 persons, maximum 1.5 hours. All instructed prices include technical equipment hire. Ice Factor does not provide any clothing.
Children must be 1.4m unaccompanied or 1.20m with an accompanying adult.