开发的所有解决冬季登山地形所需的技能的深入实践知识, 达II级, 在英国的山. 它使你有良好的实芯冬季运动技能e.g假设. 使用在两个上升/下降冰镐的以及冰爪.
要想从本课程去年夏天最争先恐后的体验将是有益的. 去年冬天行走的经验 (包括使用斧头和冰爪) 是必不可少的.
为您介绍的技术技能，以应对冬季型地形, 达II级在英国的山. 随着有机会攀登一些伦科和本尼维斯的经典登山路线.
This course runs with a instructor/client ratio of no more than 1:6. Your instructor will speak to you prior to the course to discuss everyone’s’ aspirations and abilities to allow him to plan the programme around this.
- Re-visiting core winter movement skills using axe and crampons in ascent and descent
- Movement over grade I/II winter snow, ice and ‘scrambling’ type terrain.
- Use of technical axes and introduction to easy climbing.
- Climb classic routes like Ledge route and Dorsal arête, The Aonach Eagach and Curved ridge
- Basic rope work and belaying using the rope alone as well as with a sling and krab,
- Constructing and using snow anchors (such as buried axe, snow bollard and Deadman)
- Selecting and using natural rock anchors
- Abseiling using snow anchors
- Avalanche awareness and risk assessment and it’s implications for safe route choice.
该计划是相当灵活的考虑到个人的需求和目标, 天气, 等等.
Throughout season we will be running a number of fixed date open 3 day mountaineering courses. These will allow you to book on as individuals and join a group of a maximum of 6 人.
£275 per person please be aware that these courses need a minimum of 2 people to run and any that fail to reach this number may be cancelled.
If these dates do not suit or you wish to arrange a private booking all our courses are available as private guiding, please see our private guiding page for rates.
Ready to take your mountaineering skills to the next level?
Complete the form below or call us on: 01855 831100
Booking Terms and Conditions
Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that activities run, occasionally we may need to cancel activities due to dangerous or unsuitable conditions. We will endeavour to give as much notice as is practically possible. Occasionally activities may fail to reach a feasible minimum number. In these circumstances we will ensure you receive at least 7 days notice. In the event of cancellation by us for the above reasons, you will be offered either a full refund or an alternative date for the course.
Booking By Phone:
A deposit of 50% of the course fee is required on booking any course with the balance due 30 day’s prior to the course date. If booking within 30 days the full fee is payable on booking.
Full payment required at the time of booking.
- 要相对于登山运动提供培训和学费公众, 包括登山, 攀冰, 攀岩, 登山和其他附属登山运动.
- 要培育和发展公有制之间, 技能有关登山运动