开发知识和技能，在山上的安全越冬和独立运作. The Ice Factor operates in classic west of Scotland mountainous terrain such as Glencoe and Nevis range. Perfect for those summer climbers and hill walkers wanting to get started on the journey to winter mountaineering.
- 2 天
- 我们建议您到达不迟于下午4点晚上你的课程之前，你的老师来检查. Please note that your instructor must check over your kit the night before your expedition.
Throughout this course the Ice Factors experienced instructors will introduce you to a range of core skills such as Ice Axe arrest and self belaying and avalanche awareness. such that will enable you to enjoy and move about the UK’s mountains in winter conditions competently and confidently.
- Selection and organisation of personal kit appropriate to winter hill walking
- Personal movement skills on snow, including kicking steps and using the ice axe for walking, self-belay, cutting steps, and self-arrest
- Use of crampons in ascent/descent
- Emergency procedures
- Avalanche awareness and safe route choice
- Core techniques of winter navigation
- Climb some of Scotland’s most iconic Munro’s
该计划是相当灵活的考虑到个人的需求和目标, 天气, 等等
This course runs with a instructor/client ratio of no more than 1:6. Your instructor will speak to you prior to the course to discuss everyone’s aspirations and abilities to allow him to plan the programme around this.
- The cost per person is £200pp
- Please be aware we require a minimum of 2 people to run this course
Ready to take your mountaineering skills to the next level?
Simply book now or if you would prefer to speak to a human, call us on 01855 831100
If you require further information, please use the enquiry form below.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that activities run, occasionally we may need to cancel activities due to dangerous or unsuitable conditions. We will endeavour to give as much notice as is practically possible. Occasionally activities may fail to reach a feasible minimum number. In these circumstances we will ensure you receive at least 7 days notice. In the event of cancellation by us for the above reasons, you will be offered either a full refund or an alternative date for the course.
Booking By Phone:
A deposit of 50% of the course fee is required on booking any course with the balance due 30 day’s prior to the course date. If booking within 30 days the full fee is payable on booking.
Full payment required at the time of booking.