Ice Factor Café FAQ’s
Visit one of the top 5 visitor attractions in the highlands - book your activities today!
Reopening after lockdown
Our new Procedures
- Only sit at a table with a menu. This is to ensure your table has been sanitised before you sit at it
- Our capacity is the number of tables available on the ground floor and mezzanine, if there are no tables please wait for one to become available, we are at capacity
- Please view the menu on your table and bring it with you to order at the counter (only one person per table please)
- Our team will take your menu for cleaning and place your order
- Please pay by card where possible
- Please wear a mask at all times unless you are eating
- Please keep 1m distance at all times
Some Quick Answers to your Questions
Can I book a table in the Ice Factor Cafe?
We don’t operate a table booking policy however we have a large mezzanine in addition to our café which has been set up for socially distanced dining so pop in and grab a seat. Our reception team will direct you to the café on arrival.
What about Track & Trace?
You will be required to complete a Track and Trace form on your arrival in the centre. There are QR codes at reception which you can use to do this and our team will be on hand to assist if you need help. This is mandatory as per the government guidance.
Do I need to wear a face mask?
We ask that you wear a face-covering when entering and moving around the restaurant. They are not required while you are eating.
How many people can dine?
You may dine with up to 6 people from up to 2 households in line with government guidance. Should this change we will follow the updated rules and regulations set out by the Scottish government.
Are you still selling drinks?
Absolutely! A selection of soft drinks and freshly made hot drinks are all available alongside our main menu and scrumptious cake selection.
Where can I find the menu?
Our menu can be viewed at your table along with instructions on how to book.
Is it the same menu?
We’ve changed our menu and it’s just as delicious! You’ll find it on your table.
Paying for your meal
We ask that where possible you pay by card to reduce touchpoints and interactions. We will accept cash should you be unable to pay via card. We also ask that only one of your party attend the counter to complete ordering and payment.
Using the Café after an activity
If you are on an uninstructed climbing block you are welcome to stay and use the café for 1h after your morning block finishes or 1h prior to your afternoon activity starting. This is to ensure you can enjoy a meal, snack or drink after your activity without it eating into precious activity time.