as motha a & Best Ice Balla Streap ann an t-Saoghail
Tha sreap deighe a-staigh a 'bhalla aig an' Ice Factor 'ann an Ceann Loch Lìobhann aig a bheil 500 tunna de fhìor-sneachda is deigh gu àirde 12m, le ìrean bho ìre tòiseachaidh gu eòlaiche a 'dèanamh an-sreap deighe a-staigh san dòigh Must.
-Riamh dè tha e a 'gabhail sreap suas faisg air 40 troigh de dìreach deigh?
Tha an 'Ice Factor' sreap deighe a-staigh a 'bhalla' S e fìor dheagh àrainneachd airson a h-uile ìre. Tha ar n-oidean air an teagasg 's dòcha barrachd dhaoine a' sreap deighe na buidheann sam bith air a 'phlanaid!
Taobh a-staigh a 'bhalla-sreap deighe a tha slighean bho sìmplidh furasta gheur-sneachda leòidean tro gu dùbhlanach, tana deigh / rock measgaichte sreap.
Eòlach air a 'gheamhradh sreapadairean bheil an cothrom aca putadh ìre, a 'leasachadh dòighean adhartach, no dìreach a 'dèanamh deuchainn ùr gleansach gear!
How much does it cost?
|Indoor Ice Climbing||Adult||Jnr|
|Hit the Ice (instructed)||£48.00||£48.00|
* Prices are per person. All instructed prices include technical equipment hire. Ice Factor does not provide any clothing. The use of gloves is mandatory for the ice wall.
|Private coaching||from £22.50pp|
|Private coaching 1 hour (up to 4 people)||£90|
|Private coaching 1.5 hours (up to 6 people)||£135|
Call us to book private coaching sessions on 01855 831 100.
Is it real ice/snow?
Yes! The ice climbing arena holds nearly 400 tonnes of snow/ice. This is packed onto the wall, giving depths from a couple of centimetres to nearly a metre. The routes are all shaped by hand to give an authentic ice climbing experience. The temperature is controlled to keep the area below zero. We emulate the pattern of nature to recreate a ‘freeze/thaw’ cycle, this turns the snow to neve, hard packed, compressed snow suitable for climbing on. The range of routes ensures whether you are a total beginner or a regular mountaineer that you will be presented with a challenging and rewarding experience.
Teaching, coaching and development
Instruction, Coaching and Development are provided by Ice Factor Ltd.
Our objectives include;
- To provide training and tuition to the public in relation to mountain sports, including mountaineering, ice climbing, rock climbing, hill walking and other affiliated mountain sports.
- To foster and develop amongst the public, skills in relation to mountain sports
- To promote safety and awareness of mountain environments to the public
- To provide education to the public in relation to mountain sports