THE ICE FACTOR AERIAL ADVENTURE COURSE IS A 250M CIRCUIT SITUATED 10M ABOVE THE GROUND AND IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!
Perfect for families, you’ll jump, swing and balance your way around the course that overlooks the stunning Scottish Highlands.
Most sessions allow 2 circuits of the course before you abseil down to the bottom, where your instructor will escort you to the Giant Swing, where you are winched up 15m, before 3 2 1 SWING!
Information to note:
- You must be at least 120cm tall to do this activity
- U18’s must be accompanied by an adult for this activity
- To book a session in the morning or afternoon, please call us 01855 831100 for availability
COVID Rules and Regulations
- Please arrive at your allocated time, no earlier or later to allow us to manage centre capacity.
- Face Coverings must be worn in the centre at all times including in the climbing bays. If you meet the government’s exemption criteria please register proof with reception (you only need to do this once as our team will log this and store your details securely).
- Mask/face coverings may only be removed in the centre if you are currently eating/drinking or physically climbing on the rock walls (masks must be worn when belaying and at all times in the Ice Wall).
- Please give our team 2m social distance where possible.
- Please sanitise your hands prior to entering our building, before and after your activity, and throughout your visit.
- We ask that you practice good hygiene during your visit e.g. do not remove your gloves with your mouth then touch our door handles (maybe just don’t remove your gloves with your mouth at all! We’ve all done it but these are different times)
- All equipment must be returned to the sanitisation stations, our team will show you where.