New for 2015, Force Ten’s customisable Alpine packs are a range of ‘clean and light’ rucksacks which have been extensively tested and refined by our F10 Athletes. Designed for alpinists and adventure sports enthusiasts looking for light, multi-functional kit.
Features – Alpine 35
- 500D Cordura nylon fabric, with hydrostatic head of 1000mm.
- Duraflex buckles which are renowned for strength, quality and reliability
- Daisy Chain to attach accessories
- Accessory Pack – attachment point
- Rope Strap: connects over the lid of the rucksack to secure load.
- Axe attachments: elastic cord with plastic adjusting component
- Compression straps: 2 x 10mm webbing with release buckles and adjusters
- Ski straps: 2 x 25mm webbing with release buckles and Hypalon patch
- Elastic, cord clips and adjuster to allow attachment of sleep mat to front of pack.
- The moulded EVA back panel makes the rucksack comfortable, lightweight and well ventilated.
- Includes a webbing hip belt with the option to remove completely.
- Internal Pocket conveniently placed to provides storage for phones, MP3 players and other small essentials
- High strength durable zips, prevents water intake
- Water-Resistant Zip Pocket to hold your essentials and protect them from the elements.
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket for easy access and safe storage of small items
- Features a key clip built into one of the pockets
- Includes adjustable chest strap