The indoor ice climbing wall at the Ice Factor in Kinlochleven simply has no rival anywhere in the world. 500 tonnes of real snow and ice to a height of 12m, with grades from beginner to expert make the indoor ice climbing experience a must.
Ever wondered what it takes to hack your way up nearly 50ft of vertical ice?
Well now is your chance! The Ice Factor indoor ice climbing wall is the ideal environment for practising, training and learning all aspects of ice climbing.
So what will you learn?
- Proper ice climbing technique – footwork, axe placement, body position and more
- Try ice climbing routes on our indoor ice wall
- We will teach you how to become an efficient ice climber
- This course is tailored to your ability
Our instructors have probably taught more people to ice climb than any organisation on the planet!
Stuff you need to know:
- Sessions start at 3pm
- Hit the ice lasts for 2.5 hours
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your session begins
- To participate in this class you must be 16 yrs +