Tha sreap deighe a-staigh a 'bhalla aig an' Ice Factor 'ann an Ceann Loch Lìobhann, dìreach nach eil cho-fharpaiseach an àite sam bith san t-saoghal. 500 tunna de fhìor-sneachda is deigh gu àirde 12m, with grades from beginner to expert make the indoor ice climbing experience a must.
Ever wondered what it takes to hack your way up nearly 50ft of vertical ice?
Well now is your chance! The Ice Factor indoor ice climbing wall is the ideal environment for practising, training and learning all aspects of ice climbing.
So what will you learn?
- Proper ice climbing technique – footwork, axe placement, body position and more
- Try ice climbing routes on our indoor ice wall
- We will teach you how to become an efficient ice climber
- This course is tailored to your ability
Tha ar n-oidean air an teagasg 's dòcha barrachd dhaoine a' sreap deighe na buidheann sam bith air a 'phlanaid!
Stuff feumaidh tu fios a:
- Sessions start at 2:30pm
- Hit the ice lasts for 2.5 hours
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your session begins
- To participate in this class you must be 16 yrs +