This is the ideal course for those looking to learn to start learning to Ice climb. This course is also a great option for those looking to progress to climbing outside too.
COVID Rules & Regulations
- Please arrive at your allocated time, no earlier or later to allow us to manage centre capacity.
- Face Coverings must be worn in the centre at all times including in the climbing bays. If you meet the government’s exemption criteria please register proof with reception (you only need to do this once as our team will log this and store your details securely).
- Mask/face coverings may only be removed in the centre if you are currently eating/drinking or physically climbing on the rock walls (masks must be worn when belaying and at all times in the Ice Wall).
- Please give our team 2m social distance where possible.
- Please sanitise your hands prior to entering our building, before and after entering the climbing bays, and throughout your visit.
- We ask that you practice good hygiene during your visit e.g. do not remove your gloves with your mouth then touch our door handles (maybe just don’t remove your gloves with your mouth at all! We’ve all done it but these are different times)
- All rental kit must be returned to the sanitisation stations, our team will show you where.
- Prices are per person
- All instructed prices include technical equipment hire
- Ice Factor does not provide any clothing
- The use of gloves is mandatory for the ice wall
- Emergency Services must bring valid ID & proof of employment with them to their session
You must meet the minimum requirements to take part in one of our instructed sessions. You can review our standard T&Cs here.