THE BIGGEST & BEST ICE CLIMBING IN THE WORLD
The indoor ice climbing wall at the Ice Factor in Kinlochleven simply has no rival anywhere in the world. 500 tonnes of real snow and ice to a height of 12m, with grades from beginner to expert making the indoor ice climbing experience a must.
Inside the ice climbing wall there are routes from simple easy angled snow slopes through to challenging, thin ice/rock mixed climbing. Experienced winter climbers have the opportunity of pushing their grade, developing advanced techniques, or simply testing shiny new gear!
- Your session will last 2 hours
- Your session is valid for the date and start time selected only
Equipment hire available
- We hire helmets, harnesses and rock shoes.
- You can hire per item or you can hire all of the equipment listed above.
Terms and Conditions:
Please be aware that no refund will be given if you do not meet the minimum requirements to use the uninstructed rock wall at Ice Factor. The minimum requirements are as follows;
- You can put on a climbing harness correctly
- You can attach a rope to your harness using a suitable climbing knot
- You can use a belay device to secure a falling climber and lower a climber from the wall
- You understand that failure to exercise due care may result in your injury or death
- You are competent in the skills required to take part in Indoor Ice Climbing
- Uninstructed ice climbers should be competent at leading Grade 3 in Scotland in winter or Grade 2 Waterfall Ice.