Show your little monkey the ropes by booking them onto one of our kids climbing lessons.
- All climbing equipment will be provided at the centre on arrival.
- Duration 1h
COVID Rules & Regulations
- Please arrive at your allocated time, no earlier or later to allow us to manage centre capacity.
- Face Coverings must be worn in the centre at all times including in the climbing bays. If you meet the government’s exemption criteria please register proof with reception (you only need to do this once as our team will log this and store your details securely).
- Mask/face coverings may only be removed in the centre if you are currently eating/drinking or physically climbing on the rock walls (masks must be worn when belaying and at all times in the Ice Wall).
- Please give our team 2m social distance where possible.
- Please sanitise your hands prior to entering our building, before and after entering the climbing bays, and throughout your visit.
- We ask that you practice good hygiene during your visit e.g. do not remove your gloves with your mouth then touch our door handles (maybe just don’t remove your gloves with your mouth at all! We’ve all done it but these are different times)
- All rental kit must be returned to the sanitisation stations, our team will show you where.