Kids Climbing Sessions give access to the training bay for one adult belayer with up to two children 12 years old or younger free of charge.
- Members will be asked to show their member’s card and valid ID on arrival.
- Children must be accompanied by their responsible adult at all times.
- The accompanying adult must meet the minimum climbing requirements to belay and supervise their children. You can review our standard T&Cs here.
- Climbing equipment is not included in the price but can be hired from us on arrival from £2.50 per item.
- Ice Factor staff reserve the right to withhold entry to uninstructed sessions should they have any concerns over the ability or experience of accompanying adult.
- This pass gives access to the training bay only.
COVID Rules & Regulations
- Please arrive at your allocated time, no earlier or later to allow us to manage centre capacity.
- Face Coverings must be worn in the centre at all times including in the climbing bays. If you meet the government’s exemption criteria please register proof with reception (you only need to do this once as our team will log this and store your details securely).
- Mask/face coverings may only be removed in the centre if you are currently eating/drinking or physically climbing on the rock walls (masks must be worn when belaying and at all times in the Ice Wall).
- Please give our team 2m social distance where possible.
- Please sanitise your hands prior to entering our building, before and after entering the climbing bays, and throughout your visit.
- We ask that you practice good hygiene during your visit e.g. do not remove your gloves with your mouth then touch our door handles (maybe just don’t remove your gloves with your mouth at all! We’ve all done it but these are different times)
- All rental kit must be returned to the sanitisation stations, our team will show you where.