Ice Factor is not only a top training facility, we are an excellent wet weather option for climbers.
Our training bay consists of routes ranging 3- 6C and our main rock climbing bay consists of routes from 4 – 7b. Plus our articulated wall can be lowered to make routes even more challenging!
Equipment hire available
- We hire helmets, harnesses and rock shoes.
- You can hire per item or you can hire all of the equipment listed above.
Terms and Conditions:
Please be aware that no refund will be given if you do not meet the minimum requirements to use the uninstructed rock wall at Ice Factor. The minimum requirements are as follows;
- You can put on a climbing harness correctly
- You can attach a rope to your harness using a suitable climbing knot
- You can use a belay device to secure a falling climber and lower a climber from the wall
- You understand that failure to exercise due care may result in your injury or death
- You are competent in the skills required to take part in Indoor Ice Climbing
- PLEASE NOTE: Under 18’s must be accompanied by a competent adult at all times.